What makes Fytogreen the Industry Leader?
Fytogreen thrives by working collaboratively with our clients, architects, landscape architects and consultant project teams.
Our experience informs us that best results are achieved by:
• Developing a thorough understanding of the project including the overall vision for the site, any possible constraints the site may impose, and local ecology
• Providing dedicated end-to-end Project Management
• Maintaining an on-going process of information gathering and dissemination so that each team member is thoroughly informed
• Providing comprehensive and client focused solutions that meet requirements and where possible, exceed expectations
• Committing to Project Maintenance to ensure the long-term sustainability of the gardens.
Talented experienced people committed to client service
Fytogreen employs highly skilled professionals with national project experience in green facade, green roof and green wall garden design and installation across a broad spectrum of building typology.
Fytogreen recognises that our people are our most valuable resource and is dedicated to the ongoing training and professional development of team members to continually improve their horticultural, managerial and technical expertise which, in turn, enhances our effectiveness and ability to service our clients’ needs.
Since 2002, more than 200 green wall projects have been successfully completed by the Fytogreen team both in Australia and overseas including in New Zealand, California, Singapore and Dubai.
In addition, Fytogreen has supplied proprietary roof garden media components to approximately 360,000m2 of roof gardens throughout Australia. With a dedicated Fytogreen Project Manager providing a continuous point of contact Fytogreen establishes an informal yet professional working relationship with our clients to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of a cost effective and beautiful project.